Get in Touch with Richard at CraftPro Contracting: Schedule a Quote for your Home Improvement, Repair, Painting, Drywall, Cabinet Refinishing or Remodeling Job. Our Quotes Exceed Industry Standards.
The Quality of our Service Demonstrated by the Quality of our Quoting Process
Schedule an Estimate
The CraftPro Quote: What to Expect
- A meeting with our Founding Owner: Richard D’Angelo. I’m a craftsman first, not a commission-paid salesman or project manager.
- Rich and the CraftPro team are passionate about our work and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. This is evident in our customers’ reviews. You’ll receive a list of all those reviews and professional reviews from associates. The list contains contact information for each and every reviewer: around THIRTY references.
- You won’t get a 2-line carbon-copy “estimate” that’s as vague as it is unhelpful. Instead, you’ll receive a highly-detailed and meticulously itemized quote that is the fixed price of the job:
- The CraftPro Quote lists every single material that is to be used in your project, how it is to be used, and how much it costs.
- The CraftPro Quote describes, in great detail, the scope of work and the corresponding labor charges, usually broken down for each part of the project.
- The quote is drafted so you know exactly what you’ll be getting from us. Complete transparency and elaborate detail is what separates our quoting process from our competitors’.
- A CraftPro Quote exceeds industry standards in the same way that our service does: commitment to detail, dedication to customer communication and satisfaction and an overall sense of quality and determination that is not found elsewhere.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk () – and this form sends a message directly and only to me. I will not share any of the information you provide below. Your full address is helpful, but if you’re not comfortable providing it yet that’s ok – just let me know the town, please. Thank you for your interest in an estimate.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Click to Read More
"We hired Richard D'Angelo to paint several areas of our house and we’re very happy with his work. Beginning with the estimate and continuing through the finished project, Richard was wonderful in communicating the process, the costs and the timing. We were under a tight time window because of other work that was scheduled to occur but Richard promised he’d finish it by the deadline and stayed late into the night to keep his word. (I know because I also was in the house pulling carpet staples late into the night.) Richard was also very ...
Read All Our Customer Reviews
3A Four Bridges Road
Chester, NJ 07930
Chester, NJ 07930
By | Updated: February 19, 2017